'The Online Service is not available' Issue in Visual Studio Professional 2013 with Update 5

From here: windows - 'The Online Service is not available' Issue in Visual Studio Professional 2013 with Update 5 - Stack Overflow

I have worked in vscode 2013 until today. But when I'm trying to open my IDE in today morning, it gets 'Your license has gone stale and must be update' error message as following.

enter image description here

and after I tried to update license and sign In operations. when I'm trying to these two it gets 'The Online service is not available. Please try again later' error message as following.

enter image description here

I'm using windows operating system. Is anyone know how to solve this?

 

Solution:

ry this; it worked for me. Just add two DWORD values to the Windows Registry. Site go.microsoft.com now supports only TLS1.2 protocol.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319]
  • "SystemDefaultTlsVersions"=dword:00000001
  • "SchUseStrongCrypto"=dword:00000001

Source

enter image description here

Outlook (365) Need Password - Issue

Link Here: Outlook (365) Need Password - Issue - Microsoft Community Hub

Cannot get Outlook e-mail from O365. Error is Need Password.

Solution: Update Registry Key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Identity\DisableWinHttpCertAuth to 1

If this is ok, setting the below registry key to 1 in below path often resolves it:
Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\Identity
Key: DisableADALatopWAMOverride (DWORD)

Cannot update Visual Studio 2013 License

For some reason I could not update my VS 2013 license today! The service was not available until I entered these registry Keys!

How to enable Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 on clients - Configuration Manager | Microsoft Learn

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727]
"SystemDefaultTlsVersions" = dword:00000001
"SchUseStrongCrypto" = dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319]
"SystemDefaultTlsVersions" = dword:00000001
"SchUseStrongCrypto" = dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v2.0.50727]
"SystemDefaultTlsVersions" = dword:00000001
"SchUseStrongCrypto" = dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319]
"SystemDefaultTlsVersions" = dword:00000001
"SchUseStrongCrypto" = dword:00000001

Cannot resolve the collation conflict between “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” and “Latin1_General_CI_AS” in the equal to operation

I received the following error when I was attempting to compare columns in a SQL query between two tables located in two separate databases. In this case, the collation settings between the two databases were configured differently. Rather make any changes to the databases, I was able to apply a simple fix to my SQL query: In fact even when I changed the Collation in the Database it still did not Join!

ORIGINAL QUERY –

SELECT        TOP (100) PERCENT dbo.MyLoans.LoanNumber AS [Loan Number], LoansDW.dbo.TAP.BorrFirstName AS [PB First], LoansDW.dbo.TAP.BorrLastName AS [PB Last]

FROM            EncompassDW.dbo.TAP RIGHT OUTER JOIN

                         dbo.FiveStarLoans ON LoansDW.dbo.TAP.LoanNumber = dbo.FiveStarLoans.LoanNumber 

ORDER BY [Loan Number]

FIX –

Simply apply the default collation to the fields you are comparing.

SELECT        TOP (100) PERCENT dbo.MyLoans.LoanNumber AS [Loan Number], LoansDW.dbo.TAP.BorrFirstName AS [PB First], LoansDW.dbo.TAP.BorrLastName AS [PB Last]

FROM            EncompassDW.dbo.TAP RIGHT OUTER JOIN

                         dbo.FiveStarLoans ON LoansDW.dbo.TAP.LoanNumber = dbo.FiveStarLoans.LoanNumber COLLATE DATABASE_DEFAULT

ORDER BY [Loan Number]

Event ID 6398

Also here: Event ID 6398 (microsoft.com)

The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPAppStateQueryJobDefinition (ID e7ddc5b6-3089-4108-a8ed-4adc453c7c60) threw an exception. More information is included below.
One or more app state queries have failed.
What can I do to fix this also this is for sharepoint 2013 Foundation or whatever the free version is called

Answer:

Go to the SharePoint Central Administration
Click Monitoring
Then click Review job definitions in the Timer Jobs section
Find the Job that is causing the exception by hovering over the links and checking the GUID in there
Click the job and click Disable

SharePoint 2013 not hiding Fields

 

After a SharePoiint Foundation 2010 to SharePoint Foundation 2013 upgrade, hidden fields were showing up again UNTIL the JavaScript line was added into the Edit Page via SharePoint Designer 2013.

<asp:Content ContentPlaceHolderId="PlaceHolderMain" runat="server">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/sites/lng/Style%20Library/jquery/jquery-3.6.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
$("nobr:contains('Project Registration Date')").closest('tr').hide();
$("nobr:contains('Drawing Review Date')").closest('tr').hide();
$("nobr:contains('Design Contractor')").closest('tr').hide();
$("nobr:contains('Project Initiation Date')").closest('tr').hide();
$("nobr:contains('Installed By')").closest('tr').hide();
$("nobr:contains('Cat.')").closest('tr').hide();
$("input[title*='B defs. (Initial)']").closest('tr').hide();
$("input[title*='B defs. (Remaining)']").closest('tr').hide();
$("input[title*='A defs. (Initial)']").closest('tr').hide();
$("input[title*='A defs. (Remaining)']").closest('tr').hide();
$("nobr:contains('C.R.s')").closest('tr').hide();
});
</script>